Saturday, February 27, 2016

R.I.P. CLINT HAMMOND

This is a comic in memory of my friend Clint, who passed away recently. The rizz razz was a weapon he made, a fist pack with a chain attached to it. Clint, our friend Zach and I spent a long stretch homeless together, though Clint and I had fallen out of touch in recent years. But, when you're homeless with someone, you spend ungodly amounts of time together. The only people you maybe spend more condensed time with are probably romantic partners and children. I got a lot of time with Clint when I knew him, is what I'm saying. This comic showcases the silly violence we were prone to getting up to together.

Oh, another thing: this comic came off super sexual. I didn't even realize it until I was halfway done with it but it really does. I think Clint would've thought it was funny

No comments:

Post a Comment