Wednesday, January 16, 2019

COSMIC SHARK/SPERBLE ELITE SHIRT RELEASE ART SHOW!


I have an art show coming up. It's my first solo art show in a few years. I've done quite a few group shows, but it's been a long time since I've gotten to display all my work. My friend's shirt company, Cosmic Shark Clothing, are premiering a shirt of my art, which is a life long dream come true! So I'm very excited about the whole thing.

I feel like I need to talk about the flier. Annie from Cosmic Shark colored it, so credit to her there. I sent it to her and we both shared it before my girlfriend noticed some typos. I even misspelled my own last name! I corrected these typos, but one got through on the printed fliers. I was really frustrated with this. If I had just slowed down a little I'd be totally happy with the work, but it was a rush job and I wasn't paying attention. These things happen when you put your work out there. One of those shitty feelings you've got to live with when your a public artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment